Executive program in esports management with
ITTI High Tech Institute signs an agreement with Barça Innovation Hub to create the executive program in eSports management with FC Barcelona.
Partner with Barça Innovation Hub Universitas
Optional bootcamp in Barcelona
BIG C International Gaming Center
Barcelona International Gaming Center is a premier, world-class esport organization founded and based in Poble Nou (Barcelona) . Professional teams and players compete in the most prestigious leagues worldwide. Gaming is our passion, we play to win
HIGH LEVEL NETWORKING, THE ESSENTIAL KEY TO GET INTO THE MARKET
UNIQUE PARTNER WITH BARÇA INNOVATION HUB FOR ESPORTS PROGRAM INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION.
6 Months (2 Classes per week)
January 17 2023
International education VirtualClasses - Streaming + 1 Week on campus (optional)
EXECUTIVE PROGRAM in Esports Management with Barça Innovation Hub
Do you want to learn how a traditional Club such as FC Barcelona create the successful esports team step by step? They will tell you!
Through the top professional in the esports field you will navigate 360º in this exponential growing market. The Executive Program in esports Management with FC Barcelona is a unique experience that will provide you with the correct tools to be the Professional that the market is waiting for.
In our Executive Program in Esports Management with Barça Innovation Hub, you will create, organize and develop skills for one of the professions with more presence in the market.
*This was said by the International Esports Federation (IESF).*
Million Profesional Players
Billon Dolars in revenue
Million People Audience
We will have classes and meetings with professionals from FCBarcelona and the Barcelona Gaming Center.
+1 Week in Barcelona (optional)
We will enjoy meeting you all here in Barcelona! One more very cool thing. All of you will present the project in front of our friends from different Venture Capital.
Are you ready to create something real?
6 Months (2 Classes per week)
The only program that will
really help you get to know
this sector and find a job.
VirtualClasses – Streaming
+ 1 Week on campus (optional)
partner with FC Barcelona for esports program International education.
Learn from the best professionals in the world of esports and make your passion your work.
This Course is for you if…
You are a marketing and communication lover and you want to know what opportunities esports offers you to connect with new audiences.
You are an innovative person and you see esports as a possible field for the development of new businesses.
You like the world of sports and see in esports an interesting field to develop your career in the future.
You like playing video games and you want to professionalize your passion in the world of esports.
You are a business consultant interested in the esports and video games sector and its development as a new entertainment industry.
1.Foundations & Emerging Trends in Gaming:
- Mobile esports.
- Big data and Blockchain.
- Metaverse & Crypto Assets
- Game Development and Market Dynamics
2.Audiovisual in Esports and Gaming:
• Broadcast Platforms.
• Audiovisual for Brands and Agencies.
• Contents for Clubs and Press.
• Audiovisual production of Events and Competitions.
• Materials and Equipment.
3.Comunity Manager in Esports and Gaming:
• Gaming Comunnication & Market Research.
• Voice Chat, Social Media and Virtual Reality.
• Branding in Videogames.
• Functions of the Comunity Manager.
• Sport Data Web Scrabing with Python.
• KPI ́s and Objectives.
4.Digital Content Creator in Esports and Gaming:
• New Technologies in the Digital Content Creation.
• Personal Brand.
• Content Generation.
• Tokenization & Monetization.
5.Sports Director at Esports:
• Operations Management in Gaming.
• Project Management in Competition.
• Competitive esports Landscape.
• Your Team.
• Talent Management.
- Head of Audiovisual Production of Leagues, Tournaments and esport events.
- Head of for P.R. (Public Relations) of a esports Team.
- Journalist Specializing in esports.
- esports Broadcasting Caster.
- Head of for Communication of a esports Team.
- Communication Manager of a esports League.
- Head of for Production of Leagues and Tournaments.
- Marketing Manager of a esports Organization.
- Sales Manager of a esports Organization.
- esports Project Manager (team, league, tournament, and event).
- Head of for Production of esport Events.
- esports Expert in a Marketing and Communication Agency.
- esports Expert in Communication of Consumer Brand.
- Entrepreneur in the esports Industry.
Jean Sebastian Ventura
Founder & CEO of BIG C
Founder and CEO of 6 national and international TV channels (including esport, entertainement and Sport)
Esports Business Developer FC Barcelona
Head of Content Innovation
Phylis Lou Halle
Brand Manager for Riot Games
Events & Community at Team Liquid
Jacobo Ramos González
Head of Technical Partnerships & IT Lead
Jean de Brem
Head of Human Resources at G2 Esports
Strategy & Corporate Development FIFA
Product Mangager esports at LaLiga
Founder & CEO at Edge
Founder & Co-Owner at Team Heretics
COO y Co Owner
Delegado de la Liga en Emiratos Arabes y Golfo Pérsico
* Experts are subject to confirmation