Executive Program in International
Expansion for Sports Properties
International Education (English)
Start: January 2024
End: April 2024
Global ITTI Certification
The objective of the Executive Program In International Expansion For Sports Properties powered by ISL are:
- To develop an understanding of the key drivers of global sports industry and how to capitalize on these opportunities to expand sports properties for clients.
- To understand the importance of brand awareness, market strategy, and commercialization of opportunities in expanding sports properties internationally.
- To learn how to identify and develop new revenue streams, alliances, and partnerships for sports properties of clients.
- To gain insights into effective sponsorship and endorsement strategies and how to leverage them to maximize global reach and impact for clients.
- To understand the importance of project development and international events, tours & friendlies, event management, international academies, travel management, mergers & acquisitions, and fan engagement in expanding sports properties for clients.
- To learn how to leverage new technologies such as blockchain, crypto & NFTs, metaverse, and media partnerships to globalize sports properties of clients.
- To develop the skills required for effective risk management, financial planning, and workforce management in the context of global sports business operations for clients.
- To gain insights into effective logistics and operations management, key performance indicators, and content development for media partnerships, sponsorships, and partnerships in the global sports industry for clients.
Overall, the program aims to provide sports industry professionals with a comprehensive understanding of the global sports business landscape and the skills required to identify, evaluate and capitalize on new opportunities for growth and expansion of sports properties.
Want to know more?
Become the ITTIER that leading companies are looking for.
This is a program that provides knowledge and skills in sports management.
Get ready to enter a job market where the employability rate exceeds 90%.
Practice your skills in a company for three months and develop your full potential.
Who is the course for?
The Executive Program in International Expansion for Sports Properties at ITTI Sports, in collaboration with ISL, is designed for sports industry professionals who are looking to expand their knowledge and skills in the global sports business landscape. This program is ideal for:
Sports Business Executives,Sports Marketing Professionals, Sports Operations and Logistics Professionals, Sports Agency Professionals, and Aspiring Sports Industry Professionals.
Overall, the program is designed for sports industry professionals who are looking to take their careers to the next level by expanding their knowledge and skills in the global sports business landscape.
The faculty of this master is formed by the most recognized professionals of the international sports world.
You will learn all the theoretical and practical knowledge necessary to direct and manage sports institutions.
Teachers or the director of the program will respond with a chat and include examples and practical exercises to achieve full understanding of the syllabus. The master classes are extraordinary classes to complement the training given by experts in the field.
Our teachers give classes including study materials and practical exercises, offer tutoring, prepare and correct exams, and evaluate the final grade.
* The faculty is subject to availability